There are a few prerequisites to become a Notary Public in Arizona and they are listed below.
Arizona Notary Public Pre-Qualification
- Are you 18 or older?
- Are you an Arizona resident?
- Are you a citizen, or a legal permanent resident of the United States?
- Must be an Arizona Resident for income tax purposes.
- Must NOT have a conviction for a felony UNLESS your civil rights have been restored, or a conviction of a lesser offense involving moral turpitude or of a nature that is incompatible with the duties of a notary public.
- Must be able to read and write English
Step 1 Purchase Bond
The Arizona Secretary of State requires that all Notary Publics obtain a $5,000.00 4-Year Notary Public Bond from a company like ours. Once you obtain the bond, which we sell by CLICKING HERE, you will be emailed the bond for you to print, have notarized and submit along with your application. Don’t forget to package in some supplies to satisfy the requirements from the Secretary of State to use a Notary Stamp and Notary Journal. Purchase a Bond Package
Step 2 Get Application
Now that you have your Notarized bond as required by the Arizona Secretary of State’s office, you need to fill out the Notary Public application, which we also provide you a link below for your convenience. Online Arizona State Notary Public Application
Step 3 File Required Forms
It’s time to submit your Application and Become a Notary Public, Bond and a check for $43.00 made payable to “Arizona Secretary Of State”. Mail the original documents to; 1700 W. Washington, 7th Floor Attn: Notary Department Phoenix, Arizona 85007