There are a few prerequisites to become a Notary Public in Arizona and they are listed below.
Arizona Notary Public Pre-Qualification
- Are you 18 or older?
- Are you an Arizona resident?
- Are you a citizen, or a legal permanent resident of the United States?
- Must be an Arizona Resident for income tax purposes.
- Must NOT have a conviction for a felony UNLESS your civil rights have been restored, or a conviction of a lesser offense involving moral turpitude or of a nature that is incompatible with the duties of a notary public.
- Must be able to read and write English
Step 1 Purchase Bond
The Arizona Secretary of State requires that all Notary Publics obtain a $5,000.00 4-Year Notary Public Bond from a company like ours. Once you obtain the bond, which we sell by CLICKING HERE, you will be emailed the bond for you to print, have notarized and submit along with your application. Don’t forget to package in some supplies to satisfy the requirements from the Secretary of State to use a Notary Stamp and Notary Journal. Purchase a Bond
Step 2 Application
We do the application and provide the filing fee.
Step 3 Supplies
We send you your Notary supplies. Email us your certificate firstname.lastname@example.org. Supplies ship with in 24-48 business hours. Supplies are shipped Priority Mail USPS, tracking # provided.